Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Reading Comprehension- Helping You Understand the Words and Sentences I am Writing

In response to some recent comments about a few of my blog posts, I just want to make sure
people are not only reading the actual words on this page, but that they are capable of comprehending, actually understanding the words and sentences I am writing.

I have decided to share some valuable information I borrowed from a website.
This is a teaching aid for the First Grade Level on Reading Comprehension
I am asking everyone to please take and actually pass this simple test before they comment on my blog posts.

I believe, with some extra effort,  some people will be able to understand/comprehend the words and sentences I am writing on this blog. Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment